Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Thanks for the entertainment for all these years

Thanks for the entertainment for all these years

Network Guru

Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two weeks
and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the job for a
while. I've had fun reading this group over the years...always
entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many times...nothing
better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
pleasures for sure.

=?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

Sweet mother of god...
Perhaps you should find a bit of spare time in your new life, and try
getting out more.

"Network Guru" wrote:

> Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two weeks
> and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the job for a
> while. I've had fun reading this group over the years...always
> entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many times...nothing
> better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
> all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
> pleasures for sure.

FrisbeeŽ

"Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two weeks
> and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the job for a
> while. I've had fun reading this group over the years...always
> entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many times...nothing
> better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
> all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
> pleasures for sure.

Congrats, NG. So just read/post from home. With that big new paycheck, you
ought to be able to afford a whole new home network.

How's the dating scene?

Briscobar

Network Guru <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two
> weeks and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the
> job for a while. I've had fun reading this group over the
> years...always entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many
> times...nothing better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this
> newsgroup to catch up on all the flames that happened throughout the
> day...one of lifes simple pleasures for sure.

Congrats on the job, NG. Sorry to see you go...but I'm sure you'll be back.
They always come back.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
www.mcngp.com.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:u#(E-Mail Removed):

> Congrats on the job, NG. Sorry to see you go...but I'm sure you'll be
> back. They always come back.

you can check out any time you want...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Why is "abbreviation" such a long word?

Neil

did you hear "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two
> weeks and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the
> job for a while. I've had fun reading this group over the
> years...always entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many
> times...nothing better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this
> newsgroup to catch up on all the flames that happened throughout the
> day...one of lifes simple pleasures for sure.

good luck with teh new gig NG. I'm sure you'll be back around...

--

news:Xns96D264F5F63B0neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:u#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Congrats on the job, NG. Sorry to see you go...but I'm sure you'll be
>> back. They always come back.

> you can check out any time you want...

but you can never heave.

Kline Sphere

>Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two weeks
>and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the job for a
>while. I've had fun reading this group over the years...always
>entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many times...nothing
>better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
>all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
>pleasures for sure.

All the best NG, hope all goes well.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Network Guru

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Network Guru" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Some of you may or may not know, but I am starting a new job in two weeks
>> and won't be able to 'goof off' and read the newsgroups on the job for a
>> while. I've had fun reading this group over the years...always
>> entertaining.....helped me get through the day so many times...nothing
>> better than a 3pm cup o coffee and scanning this newsgroup to catch up on
>> all the flames that happened throughout the day...one of lifes simple
>> pleasures for sure.

> Congrats, NG. So just read/post from home. With that big new paycheck,
> you ought to be able to afford a whole new home network.
>
> How's the dating scene?

I post from home....but have always enjoyed READING at work to make the day
go by. No matter how bad of a day i could be having, I'd always get
entertained in this NG and feel better. I'm sure once I settle in on the
new job, I'll be able to scan this ng, but it won't be for a few months.

The dating scene has been slow....I was very busy between work and sneaking
around inteviewing that I had to put it on the backburner for a while, but
now I am back on the scene. I was recently turned down by a 40 yr old who
desired children because "chemistry wasn't there"... I kinda get a laugh
when a clock ticker rejects me...little do they know that no guy is
interested in a washed up 40 yr old to start a family with....all they will
get is a guy to play them for sex, if that.

that is a poor excuse. you should establish habits early on your new job by
showing active involvement in the advancement of your certification goals.
oh yeah, congrats.