Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > [python-list] pdf read & write

[python-list] pdf read & write

Hyunchul Kim

Dear all,

How can I read a pdf file and add invisible comment?
I want to make a script which read a pdf file and add tags inside the
file invisibly. Then, I will make a script for managing tags of given
pdf files.

I know "referencer" can manage tags for pdf file but it seems store tag
information to additional file outside pdf file.

Any suggestion are welcome.

Best,
Hyunchul Kim