Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Help for C# Interview questions and career decision

Help for C# Interview questions and career decision

programmerforknowledge

Hi All
I am fresh college graduate who has done C and C++ during college
times.After that i had done a C# course from one of our local computer
institute.The course is BCM which ran for 1 year.But now when i am
looking for job the questions asked in interview are really very very
weird and does not match any where near to what my institute taught.

My faculty has give me following links for preparation of interview

http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
http://www.techninterviews.com
http://www.brainbench.com
http://www.crackinterviews.com

with that he has said to do small project which will make me confident.
But i need a job soon and can not really wait to do dummy projects do
you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job

I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
for interview question please help me

catwalker63

"programmerforknowledge" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
ceaslessly in news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:

> Hi All
> I am fresh college graduate who has done C and C++ during college
> times.After that i had done a C# course from one of our local computer
> institute.The course is BCM which ran for 1 year.But now when i am
> looking for job the questions asked in interview are really very very
> weird and does not match any where near to what my institute taught.
>
> My faculty has give me following links for preparation of interview
>
> http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
> http://www.techninterviews.com
> http://www.brainbench.com
> http://www.crackinterviews.com
>
> with that he has said to do small project which will make me confident.
> But i need a job soon and can not really wait to do dummy projects do
> you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job
>
> I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
> for interview question please help me

The more research you do, the better you will do when you are being
evaluated for a position. You will have to work to get work. Experience
counts for more than certification or education. Too many people have
bullsh!tted their way through school. Keep working at it, keep
practicing at it and don't be to superior to take entry level work.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Wayne

The only thing I'd like to add here is that education and certification get
you the interview, then it's up to you to prove your knowledge and worth to
the hirer.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver

> Experience counts for more than certification or education.

=?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?=

Good adivce that. I packed and unpacked boxes for 2 months in my first IT job

--
BB
----------------

"catwalker63" wrote:

> "programmerforknowledge" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled
> ceaslessly in news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com:
>
> > Hi All
> > I am fresh college graduate who has done C and C++ during college
> > times.After that i had done a C# course from one of our local computer
> > institute.The course is BCM which ran for 1 year.But now when i am
> > looking for job the questions asked in interview are really very very
> > weird and does not match any where near to what my institute taught.
> >
> > My faculty has give me following links for preparation of interview
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
> > http://www.techninterviews.com
> > http://www.brainbench.com
> > http://www.crackinterviews.com
> >
> > with that he has said to do small project which will make me confident.
> > But i need a job soon and can not really wait to do dummy projects do
> > you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job
> >
> > I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
> > for interview question please help me
> >

> The more research you do, the better you will do when you are being
> evaluated for a position. You will have to work to get work. Experience
> counts for more than certification or education. Too many people have
> bullsh!tted their way through school. Keep working at it, keep
> practicing at it and don't be to superior to take entry level work.
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP, MCSA, MCSE
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> faq.mcngp.com

jerryvn01 jerryvn01 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne
The only thing I'd like to add here is that education and certification get
you the interview, then it's up to you to prove your knowledge and worth to
the hirer.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/education-interview-questions/
Tks again and pls keep posting.

Last edited by jerryvn01; 07-28-2010 at 04:06 PM..