Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > doubleclick question

doubleclick question

Jim S

I have found a nice uk tv listing site www.tvguide.co.uk
It allows me to personalise the channels and region.
However once I do this I cannot change it on my pc.
It seems that the cookie it uses includes a reference to doubleclick so once
my security settings spot that, it will no longer respond to attempts to
tweak the settings, because all anti-spyware/adware blocks doubleclick.
What dangers are there in permitting access to this?
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK