Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > recover old email address

recover old email address

frank kelly

i have password and email address from last time i was on ntl(now virgin)
can i access and use my old address if so how. regards.
frank.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

frank kelly wrote:
> i have password and email address from last time i was on ntl(now virgin)
> can i access and use my old address if so how. regards.

What happens when you try? My guess is no.

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:
> frank kelly wrote:
>> i have password and email address from last time i was on ntl(now virgin)
>> can i access and use my old address if so how. regards.

> What happens when you try? My guess is no.

Wow. An NTL recidivist. I'd tell him to look that up, but he won't be
able to find his way back here to see any of this.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups