Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > looking for schema-based editor

looking for schema-based editor

Marc Gravell

Maybe a long-shot, but I was wondering if anybody can recommend a
simple aspx, schema-based (xsd) data editor... it doesn't have to be
fancy (it is for advanced users), but ideally something that displays
the data structure and provides access to the fields (attributes /
simple elements). Preferably with validation and enumeration support,
but I could validate against the schema separately if required.

Is there anything?

Marc