Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > unable to connect to network

unable to connect to network

=?Utf-8?B?U2l2YQ==?=

I have Windows and Linux installed in my PC. My PC is connected to a network.
I installed Norton Anti-Virus in the system. But before the anti-virus
installation, I disabled the Local Area Connection. Now, when I tried to
connect to the Internet or at least my local intranet, I unable to connect. I
thought that the problem would have been with the anti-virus, so I
uninstalled the anti-virus as well. Even then, I am unable to connect.
I am able to connect to the internet as well as the intranet when I am using
LINUX but unable to do so when using WINDOWS. When checking the ping status
using windows command prompt, to my surprise, the data is sent and received
and there is no loss of data. It is pinging properly.
Please help me out.

RobinS

Try posting your question to a group with "Windows" in the description.
This is a .Net programming newsgroup.

Robin S.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...