Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Project from a Project "template"

Project from a Project "template"

Tina

I have a project that I designed to be a "template" for other projects. It
has all of the authentication and security functionality but is otherwise an
empty project.

How can I create a new project from this "template" ? Do I have to create
an empty project and then import everything? I've always found it difficult
to rename a project.
Thanks,

Masudur

On Jul 26, 7:00 am, "Tina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a project that I designed to be a "template" for other projects. It
> has all of the authentication and security functionality but is otherwise an
> empty project.
>
> How can I create a new project from this "template" ? Do I have to create
> an empty project and then import everything? I've always found it difficult
> to rename a project.
> Thanks,

Hi...

i found this two article which introduce the idea and procedure of
creating reusable vs project and item itemtemplate...
please take a look...
this might help you ...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...CodeTemplates/
http://www.codeproject.com/useritems...t_Template.asp