Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-216 Passed. Hail Yeah.

70-216 Passed. Hail Yeah.

Rob

I escaped with a 740 and you know what? I dont care. That was easily
the hardest of the Microsoft exams. Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop,
Choose Your Own Adventure. If was a way to format a question, it was
in there.

And its not like this is easy material either. Big on DNS, DHCP, a
lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.

Peace

lowdes

Great Job!!!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I escaped with a 740 and you know what? I dont care. That was easily
> the hardest of the Microsoft exams. Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop,
> Choose Your Own Adventure. If was a way to format a question, it was
> in there.
>
> And its not like this is easy material either. Big on DNS, DHCP, a
> lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
> is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.
>
> Peace

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----

catwalker63

Rob <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I escaped with a 740

Congrats! You've conquered the beast!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZQ==?=

Congrats Rob!

The thing that makes me wonder is: why the hell the exams differ so much?
This is so unfair, don't you think? I took the same exam on monday, all the
questions were straight multiple choice, no drag and drops whatsoever. The
result: I got an 880.

Sometimes this kinda stuff can make you pass or fail.

Just to ease my curiosity: Did you take the exam with Vue or Prometric?

Good job!

Pete

"Rob" wrote:

> I escaped with a 740 and you know what? I dont care. That was easily
> the hardest of the Microsoft exams. Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop,
> Choose Your Own Adventure. If was a way to format a question, it was
> in there.
>
> And its not like this is easy material either. Big on DNS, DHCP, a
> lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
> is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.
>
> Peace

Rob

I think the questions are just given at random. You might get a buch
of drag and drops, might get none. I guess they figure if you know
the stuff, the format of the questions should not matter. I went
through VUE.

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:01:01 -0700, "Pete"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Congrats Rob!
>
>The thing that makes me wonder is: why the hell the exams differ so much?
>This is so unfair, don't you think? I took the same exam on monday, all the
>questions were straight multiple choice, no drag and drops whatsoever. The
>result: I got an 880.
>
>Sometimes this kinda stuff can make you pass or fail.
>
>Just to ease my curiosity: Did you take the exam with Vue or Prometric?
>
>Good job!
>
>Pete
>
>"Rob" wrote:
>

>> I escaped with a 740 and you know what? I dont care. That was easily
>> the hardest of the Microsoft exams. Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop,
>> Choose Your Own Adventure. If was a way to format a question, it was
>> in there.
>>
>> And its not like this is easy material either. Big on DNS, DHCP, a
>> lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
>> is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.
>>
>> Peace

>> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
>> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

Rowdy Yates

congrats. well done,

Rob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I escaped with a 740 and you know what? I dont care. That was easily
> the hardest of the Microsoft exams. Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop,
> Choose Your Own Adventure. If was a way to format a question, it was
> in there.
>
> And its not like this is easy material either. Big on DNS, DHCP, a
> lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
> is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.
>
> Peace

> News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
> World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms -
> Total Privacy via Encryption =----

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZQ==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> The thing that makes me wonder is: why the hell the exams differ so
> much?

becuase if every exam was the same there would be even MORE cheating

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I prefer to remain anomalous.

Neil

did you hear Rob <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 70-216 Passed. Hail Yeah.

congrats.

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- (Sniff) (Sniff)... Ok.... Who UARTed?

=?Utf-8?B?SmFsZXhhbmRlcjAx?=

What did you use for your study material? MS books, Transcenders, or other?

"Rob" wrote:

> I escaped with a 740 and you know what? I dont care. That was easily
> the hardest of the Microsoft exams. Multiple Choice, Drag and Drop,
> Choose Your Own Adventure. If was a way to format a question, it was
> in there.
>
> And its not like this is easy material either. Big on DNS, DHCP, a
> lot of IPSec which surprised me. Some group policy. All I need now
> is to scrape up 230 bucks for Security+ and its MCSE:Security.
>
> Peace

Rob

I used the book, "MCSE Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
Administration Study Guide" by Sybex.

Its about 45 smackeroos at Barnes and Noble, but I used the Sybex
books for all six of the Microsoft Exams. No complaints here.