Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: New Orleans...

OT: New Orleans...

=?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

What an intelligent and rational way to calm a population, carry out a rescue
operation and keep a lid on the mounting death toll...

300 "battle-tested" National Guardsmen were being sent to the crippled city -
"They have M-16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot
and kill and I expect they will," Louisiana's governor Kathleen Blanco said.

Septics, don't you just love 'em...?

some of them need to be shot

"JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What an intelligent and rational way to calm a population, carry out a
> rescue
> operation and keep a lid on the mounting death toll...
>
> 300 "battle-tested" National Guardsmen were being sent to the crippled
> city -
> "They have M-16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot
> and kill and I expect they will," Louisiana's governor Kathleen Blanco
> said.
>

> Septics, don't you just love 'em...?

James

I agree, who needs terrorists when we have americans. They definately need
to go in there and clean out the bad ones.

"C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> some of them need to be shot
>

> "JC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What an intelligent and rational way to calm a population, carry out a
>> rescue
>> operation and keep a lid on the mounting death toll...
>>
>> 300 "battle-tested" National Guardsmen were being sent to the crippled
>> city -
>> "They have M-16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to
>> shoot
>> and kill and I expect they will," Louisiana's governor Kathleen Blanco
>> said.
>>

>> Septics, don't you just love 'em...?

CBIC

James wrote:
>> I agree, who needs terrorists when we have americans.

You are an a$$
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

he has a point
you have these bands of thugs terrorizing and stealing from innocent people
just trying to survive.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> James wrote:
>>> I agree, who needs terrorists when we have americans.

> You are an a$$
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

CBIC

C wrote:
>> he has a point
>> you have these bands of thugs terrorizing and stealing from innocent
>> people just trying to survive.

There are stupid, inhumane people all over the world. He has no right to
compare me to a goddam terrorist.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> There are stupid, inhumane people all over the world. He has no right to
> compare me to a goddam terrorist.

I don't think he was. I think he was comparing lawless (american) looters
who take pot-shots at national guardsmen terrorists

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Life is sexually transmitted, and terminal...

CBIC

Neil wrote:
>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> There are stupid, inhumane people all over the world. He has no
>>> right to compare me to a goddam terrorist.

>> I don't think he was. I think he was comparing lawless (american)
>> looters who take pot-shots at national guardsmen terrorists

The idiot posted "who needs terrorists when we have americans." I am an
American and I take offense to the comment. I stand by my opinion. He is an
a$$.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

you are entitled

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil wrote:
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I don't think he was. I think he was comparing lawless (american)
>>> looters who take pot-shots at national guardsmen terrorists
>>>

> The idiot posted "who needs terrorists when we have americans." I am an
> American and I take offense to the comment. I stand by my opinion. He is
> an
> a$$.
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil wrote:
>>> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> I don't think he was. I think he was comparing lawless (american)
>>> looters who take pot-shots at national guardsmen terrorists
>>>

> The idiot posted "who needs terrorists when we have americans." I am an
> American and I take offense to the comment. I stand by my opinion. He is
> an
> a$$.

Consider the source and ignore it. The only opinions that matter to me are
from people I respect.