Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Extremely OT: My rant for the day

Extremely OT: My rant for the day

Jtyc

> Why do you think I gave it to you? I can't afford to feed it and the
> neighbors were acting all jumpy.

Yeah I bet.

Wait... are we talking about an animal here??

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the ether:

> Why do you think I gave it to you? I can't afford to feed it and the
> neighbors were acting all jumpy.

Neighbors?

They have been awful quiet of late...

Uh, oh.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

catwalker63

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the
> ether:
>
>> Why do you think I gave it to you? I can't afford to feed it and the
>> neighbors were acting all jumpy.

> Neighbors?
>
> They have been awful quiet of late...
>

> Uh, oh.

You forgot to feed it again, didn't you?

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

Patrick Dickey

catwalker63 wrote:
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
>

>>In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the
>>ether:
>>

>>>Why do you think I gave it to you? I can't afford to feed it and the
>>>neighbors were acting all jumpy.

>>Neighbors?
>>
>>They have been awful quiet of late...
>>

>>Uh, oh.
>>

> You forgot to feed it again, didn't you?

Apparently, they found food..

--
Patrick Dickey <(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patrick Dickey spewed across the
ether:

>>>Neighbors?
>>>
>>>They have been awful quiet of late...
>>>

>>>Uh, oh.
>>>

>> You forgot to feed it again, didn't you?
>>

> Apparently, they found food..

On the other hand, now I won't have to return the snow-blower I borrowed
last year...

--
JaR
Thug 10110

m0rk

CRAP, YOU POST A LOT OF ****! you're still a lamer

nanu nanu
news:TkNRe.63665$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...