Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Pushing data into a Control with out Ajax

Pushing data into a Control with out Ajax

=?Utf-8?B?VW1lc2huYXRo?=

I have a web application, it is running and have control (.NET control
/Activex) which has to capture data from other application probably windows
application.

The data send by the windows application has to read by web application with
out the page refreshing or using AJAX.

Is there any control (.NET control /Activex) available?

Ajax is a kind of pooling, I am looking some thing pushing into a web
application

Thanks in advance
Umeshnath V.G.

Eliyahu Goldin

You ActiveX control will need to be able to perform http post operation.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

"Umeshnath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a web application, it is running and have control (.NET control
> /Activex) which has to capture data from other application probably
> windows
> application.
>
> The data send by the windows application has to read by web application
> with
> out the page refreshing or using AJAX.
>
> Is there any control (.NET control /Activex) available?
>
> Ajax is a kind of pooling, I am looking some thing pushing into a web
> application
>

> Thanks in advance
> Umeshnath V.G.

=?Utf-8?B?VW1lc2huYXRo?=

Hi,
Can you please explain me this , how can I acheive this.Really i don't have
much idea on this.

Thanks
Umeshnath

"Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:

> You ActiveX control will need to be able to perform http post operation.
>
> --
> Eliyahu Goldin,
> Software Developer
> Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin
> http://usableasp.net
>

> "Umeshnath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I have a web application, it is running and have control (.NET control
> > /Activex) which has to capture data from other application probably
> > windows
> > application.
> >
> > The data send by the windows application has to read by web application
> > with
> > out the page refreshing or using AJAX.
> >
> > Is there any control (.NET control /Activex) available?
> >
> > Ajax is a kind of pooling, I am looking some thing pushing into a web
> > application
> >

> > Thanks in advance
> > Umeshnath V.G.

Eliyahu Goldin

Are you making the ActiveX yourself? Then it depends on your development
tools.

If you are getting a 3rd party ActiveX, you should look for one with http
posting capabilities.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin
http://usableasp.net

"Umeshnath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Can you please explain me this , how can I acheive this.Really i don't
> have
> much idea on this.
>
> Thanks
> Umeshnath
>

> "Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:
>
>> You ActiveX control will need to be able to perform http post operation.
>>
>> --
>> Eliyahu Goldin,
>> Software Developer
>> Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/egoldin
>> http://usableasp.net
>>

>> "Umeshnath" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I have a web application, it is running and have control (.NET control
>> > /Activex) which has to capture data from other application probably
>> > windows
>> > application.
>> >
>> > The data send by the windows application has to read by web application
>> > with
>> > out the page refreshing or using AJAX.
>> >
>> > Is there any control (.NET control /Activex) available?
>> >
>> > Ajax is a kind of pooling, I am looking some thing pushing into a web
>> > application
>> >

>> > Thanks in advance
>> > Umeshnath V.G.

=?Utf-8?B?VW1lc2huYXRo?=

Hi,
if making a activex control is easy i am intersted to go for making activex.
Can you share me sample code for that or any useful sites.

Is there any 3 rd party activex control avialale for the same functinality ?
if so let me know.

Also let me know whether the activex control get the data and update in
browser with out page refreshing.

Thanks
Umeshnath