Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > New antispyware removal tool

Reply
Thread Tools

New antispyware removal tool

 
 
nathan6
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2007

Spyware Sweeper successfully detects, blocks, and removes Spyware
Adware, Pop-up Ads, Phishing Attacks, Hijackers, Rootkits, Trojans
Drive-By Downloads, Rogue Programs, Messenger Service Ads, Keystrok
Loggers, Malicious BHOs, Dialers and much more... Check ou
http://www.spyware-sweeper.com/ for download

--
nathan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
nathan6's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=2744
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=78947

http://forums.techarena.i

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jim Watt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2007
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Spyware Sweeper successfully detects, blocks, and removes Spyware,
>Adware, Pop-up Ads, Phishing Attacks, Hijackers, Rootkits, Trojans,
>Drive-By Downloads, Rogue Programs, Messenger Service Ads, Keystroke
>Loggers, Malicious BHOs, Dialers and much more...


But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?

--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Skeeter Goblin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2007
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:35:24 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

<SNIPPED>
>
> But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?


It kills dickheads who quote the spammers posts.
--
Everyone needs quality squack
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jim Watt
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2007
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:30:36 -0400, Skeeter Goblin
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:35:24 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

><SNIPPED>
>>
>> But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?

>
>It kills dickheads who quote the spammers posts.


But what about people who are so brain dead they fail
to notice whats been snipped and post inane comments ?
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Moe Trin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2007
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup alt.computer.security, in article
<(E-Mail Removed)>, Jim Watt wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:


Gotta love the display of stupidity - "DoNotSpam.com" is spamming

>>Spyware Sweeper


[snip spam]

>But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?


Obviously - it generates spam on a regular basis. "nathan6" installed
it on his system, and is spamming the world automagically. But he's
probably to st00pid to notice it.

Old guy
 
Reply With Quote
 
Skeeter Goblin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-31-2007
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:30:40 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:30:36 -0400, Skeeter Goblin
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:35:24 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>

>><SNIPPED>
>>>
>>> But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?

>>
>>It kills dickheads who quote the spammers posts.

>
> But what about people who are so brain dead they fail
> to notice whats been snipped and post inane comments ?


I understand your need to defend your Mother ****ing Mandingo, then
having you. Being a mulatto is a difficult thing,
--
Everyone needs quality squack
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Antivirus Antispyware 2011 removal Mark Fuller Computer Security 0 04-11-2011 03:19 AM
New antispyware removal tool JimmyKalor Computer Security 1 07-30-2007 05:19 PM
New antispyware removal tool nathan6 Computer Security 4 07-23-2007 07:32 PM
New antispyware removal tool JimmyKalor Computer Security 6 07-17-2007 10:49 PM
[OT] Microsoft's AntiSpyware Tool removes Internet Explorer T-Bone MCSE 11 01-19-2005 08:18 PM



Advertisments