Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > What to do?

What to do?

=?Utf-8?B?QW1hbA==?=

Hi ,
I am Amal(India), I am an undergraduate with both hardware and software
skills. I belive I am good in C,C++ and VB also I have good knowledge in
troubleshooting and assembling computers.

Now, I am looking for guidence. I want to do certificate course from MS.
I am intrested in both hardware and software, can you please suggest me which
course will help me to grow and improve my skills.

Red Swingline Stapler

=?Utf-8?B?QW1hbA==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi ,
> I am Amal(India), I am an undergraduate with both hardware and
> software
> skills. I belive I am good in C,C++ and VB also I have good knowledge
> in troubleshooting and assembling computers.
>
> Now, I am looking for guidence. I want to do certificate course
> from MS.
> I am intrested in both hardware and software, can you please suggest
> me which course will help me to grow and improve my skills.

You might consider a MCSD .net certification given your knowledge of
programming languages. Here is a link to the requirements:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ntsdotnet.mspx