Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > A cool new way to search Google, Yahoo, and many others with Netscape

A cool new way to search Google, Yahoo, and many others with Netscape

Beaker

Hello everyone,

We've developed a new search feature for the Netscape browser. You can
see a short demo of us using this on Google here:
http://www.visual-search.net/VideoDe...peWebDemo.html

You can download the extension on this page:
http://www.visual-search.net

or on the Firefox addons page (they work for Netscape as well):

I hope everyone in the Netscape community likes this as much as we do!