Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Study group

Study group

=?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=

I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am looking for
somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like to get together and
study after work and weekends. Just like workout buddies at the gym pushing
each other. Currently, I am studying for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by end
of this year.

FrisbeeŽ

"msnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am looking
>for
> somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like to get together
> and
> study after work and weekends. Just like workout buddies at the gym
> pushing
> each other. Currently, I am studying for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by
> end
> of this year.

I think Briscobar would be great at motivating you, especially if he was
using the Burdizo, but I suspect he doesn't swing that way. Unless "msnut"
is female. And single. And not psychotic.

Briscobar

msnut <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am
> looking for somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like
> to get together and study after work and weekends. Just like workout
> buddies at the gym pushing each other. Currently, I am studying
> for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by end of this year.

R U Hawt? And female?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
"www.mcngp.com."

Briscobar

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I think Briscobar would be great at motivating you, especially if he
> was using the Burdizo, but I suspect he doesn't swing that way.
> Unless "msnut" is female. And single. And not psychotic.

beat me to it, fris.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com iz off da heezy fo sheezy

Rowdy Yates

"=?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am
> looking for somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like
> to get together and study after work and weekends. Just like workout
> buddies at the gym pushing each other. Currently, I am studying
> for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by end of this year.

R U Gay & Portuguese?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

lowdes

Are you an MCNGP??

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns96C2D314ADFA6rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16. ..
> "=?Utf-8?B?bXNudXQ=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am
>> looking for somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like
>> to get together and study after work and weekends. Just like workout
>> buddies at the gym pushing each other. Currently, I am studying
>> for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by end of this year.

> R U Gay & Portuguese?
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp

T-Bone

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Are you an MCNGP??

Obviously you didn't read his sig.
--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Consultant

gay quote of the day

"Just like workout buddies at the gym pushing each other."

"msnut" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I am looking
>for
> somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like to get together
> and
> study after work and weekends. Just like workout buddies at the gym
> pushing
> each other. Currently, I am studying for70-291. My goal is to get MCSE by
> end
> of this year.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:

> Are you an MCNGP??

Lame

slj7q

msnut wrote:
> *I am having problem getting motivated studying for my MCSE. I a
> looking for
> somebody in a same boat in the Boston, MA area would like to ge
> together and
> study after work and weekends. Just like workout buddies at the gy
> pushing
> each other. Currently, I am studying for70-291. My goal is to ge
> MCSE by end
> of this year. *

Have you taken 290? i think it's not easy to find ppl working on sam
exam.

slj7

-
slj7