Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > writers wanted

writers wanted

Theoz69@comcast.net

Hi! I'm a short-story writer(horrorw/police procedural as a back
drop)I'm working on a novel right now w/one of my favorite characters
from one of my shorts.I was wondering if there are any writers out
there,new or old,old or young who would like to chat about ideas(Just
kicking them around,no plagarizing,that's a big no-no! We can all use
some consrtuctive citisism(I spelled that wrong,didn't I?)and most of
all,we can use some support!Any one interested,just e-mail me and
we'll talk(I read my mail every day so don't think i won't get back to
you as soon as possible)What do you say? Theoz

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> Hi! I'm a short-story writer(horrorw/police procedural as a back
> drop)I'm working on a novel right now w/one of my favorite characters
> from one of my shorts.I was wondering if there are any writers out
> there,new or old,old or young who would like to chat about ideas(Just
> kicking them around,no plagarizing,that's a big no-no! We can all use
> some consrtuctive citisism(I spelled that wrong,didn't I?)and most of
> all,we can use some support!Any one interested,just e-mail me and
> we'll talk(I read my mail every day so don't think i won't get back to
> you as soon as possible)What do you say? Theoz

I working with a character from my shorts too. But I think if wanted to
be a writer, I'd learn about spacing, punctuation and spelling. The
computer can help you in those areas.

Rectum Burn

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> said in newsp-
(E-Mail Removed):

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> Hi! I'm a short-story writer(horrorw/police procedural as a back
>> drop)I'm working on a novel right now w/one of my favorite characters
>> from one of my shorts.I was wondering if there are any writers out
>> there,new or old,old or young who would like to chat about ideas(Just
>> kicking them around,no plagarizing,that's a big no-no! We can all use
>> some consrtuctive citisism(I spelled that wrong,didn't I?)and most of
>> all,we can use some support!Any one interested,just e-mail me and
>> we'll talk(I read my mail every day so don't think i won't get back to
>> you as soon as possible)What do you say? Theoz

> I working with a character from my shorts too. But I think if wanted to
> be a writer, I'd learn about spacing, punctuation and spelling. The
> computer can help you in those areas.

I'm betting he'd like to work the character in your shorts, too!

Hehehe.

Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

gangle

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hi! I'm a short-story writer(horrorw/police procedural as a back
> drop)I'm working on a novel right now w/one of my favorite characters
> from one of my shorts.I was wondering if there are any writers out
> there,new or old,old or young who would like to chat about ideas(Just
> kicking them around,no plagarizing,that's a big no-no! We can all use
> some consrtuctive citisism(I spelled that wrong,didn't I?)and most of
> all,we can use some support!Any one interested,just e-mail me and
> we'll talk(I read my mail every day so don't think i won't get back to
> you as soon as possible)What do you say? Theoz

You can't even write one coherent sentence. All the ideas in
the world will not help you if you are semi-illiterate. No offense
is intended; this is simply a statement of fact based on what
you wrote.