Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > CSS Image Maps!?

CSS Image Maps!?

jelllybones jelllybones is offline
Junior Member

I've been trying for a while to find a good tutorial for image maps in CSS, without a rollover thing. I have an image for the top of my pages set in a CSS code, and this image has several words on it that i want to make into links. It's pretty simple but I can't do it!

This is what my image is: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ebsite1top.gif

I just want the words "About me" etc. to link to other pages. BUt I have the image already in a CSS code.

HELP!!!!

thanks-
Lizzie