Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > I think I have a virus?

I think I have a virus?

Leythos

In article <w6zpi.846$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...

> "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > (E-Mail Removed) says...
> >> I click onto the icon I normally use for IE and instead of getting my
> >> home page www.google.co.uk I get www.finderg.com/ which I believe
> >> means I have svchost.exe
> >> How do I get rid of this please?
> >> pete

> > Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
> > of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
> > or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
> > direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
> > place to download their application.
> >
> > No person of sound mind would download files from a hack site that
> > requires a password to access the unknown files when they are available
> > directly from the vendors.
> >
> > Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

> a little late for that isn't it?

Nope, it's a fact that people that get compromised don't learn from the
first time, it takes several times for them to be inconvenienced enough
to change their ways - normally.

--
Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
'exposed to kids'.