Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > VHS to DVD 2

VHS to DVD 2

Scribner

Hi:
I don't want a stand along player nor do I want to change my
video card. Is there anything else that you guys can recommend? I
used to use a Dazzler 90 but it doesn't play well with Vista. Well,
the software doesn't. It came with Pinnacle Studio 9 which worked
well under XP but not Vista. So I upgraded to 10. Same thing. So I
upgraded to Studio 11. It works for about a second, then
freezes/crashes. I tried to contact Pinnacle, but I can't even get
into their forum. Poor me. A Google search reveals a lot of
companies hawking their wares with no independent ideas. Thanks.