Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Software Broker

Software Broker

conceptservices@btclick.com

We are UK based software brokers and are always looking for new
stock. If you have any excess software, OEM or Retail, let me know
and hopefully we can do some business.We buy both large and small
quantities.private and business purchases undertaken.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Pete Walsh
Concept Services
01908-605200
07889-980743

Mara

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 09:42:55 -0700, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I look forward to hearing from you.

You've been told in several other groups that you're spamming. Thanks for
proving the Rules once again.

--
"Let's face it, the average computer user has the brain of a Spider Monkey."
--Bill Gates, about his customers