Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Dilemma

OT: Dilemma

CBIC

I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that my
sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat the end that
is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for last. Please help.

rgs

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

CBIC

CBIC wrote:
> I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
> my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
> the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
> last. Please help.
> rgs

I would also like your advice on my fries. Should I eat the crispier ones
first, last, or should I throw them in the garbage. I did google my
questions and checked Technet but could not find any useful information.
Please help.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Some people are like a Slinky.
Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.

CBIC

Sorry to keep asking questions but now I realized my drink has too much ice.
Should I dump some out or wait until some melts and then drink it. Your
input is appreciated.

rgs
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Kline Sphere

>I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that my
>sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat the end that
>is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for last. Please help.

I think the answer is A

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
> my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
> the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
> last. Please help.
>
> rgs

You obviously eat the "bad" end first. Eat the bread-end first, and work
your way to the meaty end. This way, your memories of your sandwich will be
cast in a positive light, remembering all the meaty goodness instead of the
dry meatless flop-wich.

HTH.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
www.mcngp.com to my signature.

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> CBIC wrote:
>> I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
>> my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
>> the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
>> last. Please help.
>> rgs

> I would also like your advice on my fries. Should I eat the crispier
> ones first, last, or should I throw them in the garbage. I did google
> my questions and checked Technet but could not find any useful
> information. Please help.

Send them to me.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 looks up porn on the internet all day. Then he visits
www.mcngp.com.

Kline Sphere

>> I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
>> my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
>> the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
>> last. Please help.
>> rgs

>I would also like your advice on my fries. Should I eat the crispier ones
>first, last, or should I throw them in the garbage. I did google my
>questions and checked Technet but could not find any useful information.
>Please help.

I use testk!ng they're just greeeat!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry to keep asking questions but now I realized my drink has too much
> ice. Should I dump some out or wait until some melts and then drink it.
> Your input is appreciated.

Too much ice is a serious problem indeed. Your problem is twofold: First
and foremost, I absolutely dread the impending "dam burst" that inevitably
happens when I have a drink with too much ice. I'm sure you know what I'm
talking about. Ice is intelligent and will form itself into a drink dam
causing you to tilt the drink further and further back, because you KNOW
there's more drink in there somewhere, and then suddenly WHAM the dam
breaks, and you have drink all over your nice new shirt.

Secondly, if you let the ice melt, you have watered-down drink! This is
totally unacceptable, unless you are drinking something that is way too
strong to begin with, like the coffee I brew (according to my wife).

My advice is to REMOVE the offending ice IMMEDIATELY and save your shirt!

--
Fris "Ice Meister" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com

FrisbeeŽ

news:eh1%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> I am about to sit down for lunch and realized much to my chagrin that
>> my sandwich is disproportionate. My question is this: Should I eat
>> the end that is all bread and no meat or should I save that end for
>> last. Please help.
>>
>> rgs

> You obviously eat the "bad" end first. Eat the bread-end first, and work
> your way to the meaty end. This way, your memories of your sandwich will
> be
> cast in a positive light, remembering all the meaty goodness instead of
> the
> dry meatless flop-wich.
>
> HTH.

I see you beat me to this particular advice, so I went and advised on the
drink/ice issue. I then thought perhaps I could also offer an alternative
suggestion.

Perform an adjustment to the sandwich. If the meat and/or cheese is not
enough to cover the entire sandwich, then take the sandwich apart (no need
to be afraid here, the sandwich will feel no pain, I assure you). Assuming
that the meat and/or cheese is merely layered and over-folded, simply unfold
and/or unlayer the meat and/or cheese and re-layer accordingly. If the
manufacturer of the sandwich did not give you enough meat and/or cheese to
completely cover the sandwich, you may be forced instead to tear or cut
apart the meat and/or cheese and place in the sandwich so as to get Maximum
BitageŽ

You're Welcome.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

> Sorry to keep asking questions but now I realized my drink has too
> much ice. Should I dump some out or wait until some melts and then
> drink it. Your input is appreciated.

JaR
Thug 10110
MCNGP.com

Wireless Printing Dilemma =?Utf-8?B?YmhpZ2dpbnM=?= Wireless Networking 3 01-10-2005 03:39 PM
Router / Wireless Router Dilemma RedRover Wireless Networking 2 12-16-2004 06:21 PM
Web Service Dilemma =?Utf-8?B?RGVtZXRyaQ==?= ASP .Net 0 11-29-2004 06:44 PM
Events Dilemma Kevin Spencer ASP .Net 1 10-25-2004 03:55 PM
Set focus on a form control dilemma Chris ASP .Net 0 11-10-2003 10:19 AM

Advertisments