Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Roll Back Win Media Player 11

Roll Back Win Media Player 11

Antonio

Hello,
In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

Antonio

meerkat

"Antonio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello,
> In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
> roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
> that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
> suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
> WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
> this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
> Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

System Restore to an earlier time ?.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Antonio wrote:
> Hello,
> In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
> roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
> that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
> suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
> WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
> this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
> Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

Clogwog

"Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Antonio wrote:
>> Hello,
>> In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
>> roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
>> that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
>> suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
>> WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
>> this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
>> Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

> http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
<to the OP> Go here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ionofthePlayer

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Clogwog wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Antonio wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
>>> roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
>>> that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
>>> suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
>>> WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
>>> this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
>>> Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

>> http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

> Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
> <to the OP> Go here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ionofthePlayer

I am not dense.

Clogwog

"Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Clogwog wrote:
>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>>>
>>> http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

>> Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
>> <to the OP> Go here:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ionofthePlayer

> I am not dense.

Sorry, I forgot!, your just ****ing dns, huh, Rgr?

Antonio

System Restore only restores to Media Player 11. Thanks for the
effort.

On Jul 24, 7:48 am, "meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Antonio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...> Hello,
> > In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
> > roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
> > that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
> > suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
> > WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
> > this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
> > Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

> System Restore to an earlier time ?.

Antonio

To: Clogwog, Thank you for the link to microsoft. That page says,
"You might not be able to roll back to a previous version of the
Player if the hidden folder $NtUninstallwmp11$ is deleted from your
computer." THAT is my challenge. My folder $NtUnistall... is gone.
Erased by CleanUP. I need that folder to roll back to Media Player
10. Thanks for your info.

On Jul 24, 8:26 am, "Clogwog" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in berichtnews:8NudnYR7Rqd6lTvbnZ2dnUVZ_jGdnZ2d@pghco nnect.com...

> > Antonio wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >> In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
> >> roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
> >> that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
> >> suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
> >> WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
> >> this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
> >> Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

> >http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

> Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
> <to the OP> Go here:http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win.../readme.aspx#R..

Muze Groops

Clogwog wrote:
> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Clogwog wrote:
>>> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

>>> Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
>>> <to the OP> Go here:
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ionofthePlayer
>>>

>> I am not dense.

> Sorry, I forgot!, your just ****ing dns, huh, Rgr?

for a second I thought you said "You're just ****ing Denise..."

Clogwog

"Antonio" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
To: Clogwog, Thank you for the link to microsoft. That page says,
"You might not be able to roll back to a previous version of the
Player if the hidden folder $NtUninstallwmp11$ is deleted from your
computer." THAT is my challenge. My folder $NtUnistall... is gone.
Erased by CleanUP. I need that folder to roll back to Media Player

Reinstall / repair WMP 11 first, then roll back!

10. Thanks for your info.

Any time!