Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

Rob

I just passed 70-214 on my third try tonight, I got a 730, and you
know what, I was happy to have it. I have two exams left for my
MCSE:Security

70.216 and Security+

I am just looking for input, should I take the confidence builder,
Security+ or go ahead and tackle what I think will be the hardest of
the seven, 70-216.

Also, something occured to me. This **** is hard. No really, the
stuff that you have to learn and applu to get your MCSE is no joke.
But then, I read about these guys talking about "I got my MCSE in a
month", and I am like, "Dude, that is impossible, unless you
braindumped, or cheated, but there is no way in hell, you are going to
tell me that you studied and learned the material for all seven exams,
in a ****ing month.

Hell I have been working on mine since last November, and I know I am
not a complete idiot.

lowdes

I would go with the Security + test.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I just passed 70-214 on my third try tonight, I got a 730, and you
> know what, I was happy to have it. I have two exams left for my
> MCSE:Security
>
> 70.216 and Security+
>
> I am just looking for input, should I take the confidence builder,
> Security+ or go ahead and tackle what I think will be the hardest of
> the seven, 70-216.
>

> Also, something occured to me. This **** is hard. No really, the
> stuff that you have to learn and applu to get your MCSE is no joke.
> But then, I read about these guys talking about "I got my MCSE in a
> month", and I am like, "Dude, that is impossible, unless you
> braindumped, or cheated, but there is no way in hell, you are going to
> tell me that you studied and learned the material for all seven exams,
> in a ****ing month.
>
> Hell I have been working on mine since last November, and I know I am
> not a complete idiot.

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----

=?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

Yes - try typing something in the message box.

"unknown" wrote:

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

"unknown" wrote:

Yes. Up and down. Then across.