Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Study Material Discounts

OT: Study Material Discounts

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

For those looking to save a little money while seeking your
certification, click here: http://tinyurl.com/3aons2

These to offers from MeasureUP and CBTNuggets are for a limited time
only.

Enjoy and good luck.

--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+

Consultant

dude, cut the mullet off

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For those looking to save a little money while seeking your certification,
> click here: http://tinyurl.com/3aons2
>
> These to offers from MeasureUP and CBTNuggets are for a limited time only.
>
> Enjoy and good luck.
>
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

TBone

And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
<(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the electrons to come together and
form the following words:

> For those looking to save a little money while seeking your
> certification, click here: http://tinyurl.com/3aons2

Stop trying to drive traffic to your site and just post the links. We'll
still give you the same amount of respect.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> dude, cut the mullet off

Mullet... lol. What are you a beautician now?
--
Michael D. Alligood,
MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

Consultant

not anymore, but that is another thread

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> dude, cut the mullet off
>>

> Mullet... lol. What are you a beautician now?
> --
> Michael D. Alligood,
> MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

OT: Study Material Discounts Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] Microsoft Certification 4 07-25-2007 09:53 PM
VUE or Prometric exam discounts Gameboy MCSE 11 06-19-2004 12:46 PM
MS product discounts? Harry MCSE 11 01-16-2004 04:02 PM
Exam Discounts for Students Christopher Armstrong MCSE 3 07-29-2003 06:17 PM
[SUN] Discounts from Sun Developer Network bookstore James Cham Java 0 07-21-2003 03:24 PM

Advertisments