Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Website design

Website design

elie390@gmail.com

Title: Website design , Application Development ,Video and Flash
Multimedia

Clintonandbrown is a bespoke Web Site Solution Design company that has
customer service at its focal point. Our individually created, branded
web based solutions including web sites that have strong and subtle
graphically designed flash presentations and incorporate a thorough
understanding of your business and its market positioning. Our staff
are fully conversant with and have worked with a number of industry
sectors in the UK and internationally.

For more enquiries visit us as
www.clintonandbrown.com
or
Email us: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Kind Regards
Michael Bamford (Business Development Manager)

Multimedia, Strategic Internet Marketing, Internet consulting ,Web
Maintenance Services

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Clintonandbrown is a bespoke Web Site Solution Design company that has
> customer service at its focal point. Our individually created, branded

What the **** is a bespoke Web Site?

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Clintonandbrown is a bespoke Web Site Solution Design company that has
>> customer service at its focal point. Our individually created, branded

> What the **** is a bespoke Web Site?

One made by your local tailor ?.

lobo

"meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vJnpi.742$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> Clintonandbrown is a bespoke Web Site Solution Design company that has
>>> customer service at its focal point. Our individually created, branded

>> What the **** is a bespoke Web Site?
>>

> One made by your local tailor ?.

From Wikipedia:
Bespoke is usually a British English term for tailored clothing made at a
customer's behest, and exactly to the customer's specification. Bespoke
clothing is created without use of a pre-existing pattern, differentiating
it from made to measure, which alters a standard-sized pattern to fit the
customer.

Today, it is also frequently used for technical components specifically
developed for a certain application, as well as in the automotive industry,
when customers get a chance to have an automobile equipped to their
specification.