Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > olympus c-500 zoom

olympus c-500 zoom

julia99roberts

My computer died a couple of weeks ago, and I now have a new one. The
problem is I have lost the software for my digital camera - olympus
c-500 zoom. Anyone got any info on how I can download it, or get
around my problem ?
Thanks

gypsy3001@yahoo.com

On Jul 23, 6:44 am, julia99roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> My computer died a couple of weeks ago, and I now have a new one. The
> problem is I have lost the software for my digital camera - olympus
> c-500 zoom. Anyone got any info on how I can download it, or get
> around my problem ?
> Thanks

http://www.camerahacker.com/Forums/D...Software_.html

Chieh

julia99roberts

On Jul 24, 10:21 am, "(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Jul 23, 6:44 am, julia99roberts <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > My computer died a couple of weeks ago, and I now have a new one. The
> > problem is I have lost the software for my digital camera - olympus
> > c-500 zoom. Anyone got any info on how I can download it, or get
> > around my problem ?
> > Thanks

> http://www.camerahacker.com/Forums/D...file=Digital%2...
>
> Chieh

Thanks for that link - I had already found that site though, and spent
hours looking up all the recommended links but got nowhere with them.
I didnt mention before i am using ME operating system, so the free
download from Olympus is not compatiable.
I will keep on searching, thanks anyway.
Julia