Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: Discounted Transcender for sale

Re: Discounted Transcender for sale

Campbell_IR

Well, I think you can't sell them legally. Questions are over wordy and
vague in transcender simulation, so I didn't studied it much for my
CCNA exam. Now I'm working on MCSE certification and seeking for
collection of test papers. uCertify instead provides more realistic
simulation. I saved $25 on uCertify and sure about the result. Hope for
the best.

--
Campbell_IR

=?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=

no-one gives a toss, you dull little man.

"Campbell_IR" wrote:

> Well, I think you can't sell them legally. Questions are over wordy and
> vague in transcender simulation, so I didn't studied it much for my
> CCNA exam. Now I'm working on MCSE certification and seeking for
> collection of test papers. uCertify instead provides more realistic
> simulation. I saved $25 on uCertify and sure about the result. Hope for
> the best.
>

> --
> Campbell_IR

catwalker63

Campbell_IR <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Now I'm working on MCSE certification and seeking for
> collection of test papers. uCertify instead provides more realistic
> simulation. I saved $25 on uCertify and sure about the result. Hope for
> the best.

You, sir, are an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

RoguE

you know, being an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r is not necessarily a bad thing. I've
had a couple of girlfriends in the past that liked a nice hard pounding in
the dookie shute.

news:Xns96BB9E4BF3396catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> Campbell_IR <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Now I'm working on MCSE certification and seeking for
>> collection of test papers. uCertify instead provides more realistic
>> simulation. I saved $25 on uCertify and sure about the result. Hope for
>> the best.

> You, sir, are an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r!
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP, MCSA, MCSE
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> faq.mcngp.com

kpg

RoguE <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\170422.htm (8/24/2005
> 7:57:12 AM) # you know, being an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r is not necessarily
> a bad thing. I've had a couple of girlfriends in the past that liked
> a nice hard pounding in the dookie shute.

Ben...Cleanup on aisle 2.

doctordns@gmail.com

No - Transcender do not allow you to re-sell them.

And I know for a fact that they read on-line forums like this one
looking for violations!

At the end of the day, you buy Transcenders to help you pass the exam -
you should view this as a one time, non-recoupable expense. You may be
able to sell them, but Transcender's lawyers are not fun to deal with.

RoguE

Hey....you guys are the ones going around yelling a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r. I was
only trying to make the point that being an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r is not all
bad.

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns96BC511FE5605ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> RoguE <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\170422.htm (8/24/2005
>> 7:57:12 AM) # you know, being an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r is not necessarily
>> a bad thing. I've had a couple of girlfriends in the past that liked
>> a nice hard pounding in the dookie shute.

> Ben...Cleanup on aisle 2.

kpg

GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

Mike T.

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns96BD5121C785Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

*yawwwnnnnn*
--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Neil

did you hear "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> say in news:OFXATFqqFHA.364
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> *yawwwnnnnn*

Fweeeeeet! 5 yard penalty for lack of capitalization, declined! 20 yard
penalty for lack of appropriate number of Asterix(Asteri?, Asterixes?).
This penalty is accepted, resulting in a 4th down.

***YAWN***

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- C code. C code run. Run, code, run. Please?