Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > How important is software maintenance?

How important is software maintenance?

martinig

Methods & Tools is currently conducting a one-question poll to know
What part of your software development budget is devoted to
maintenance.

Go to www.methodsandtools.com/dynpoll/vote.php to participate and to
see intermediate results.

Richard Heathfield

martinig said:

> Methods & Tools is currently conducting a one-question poll to know
> What part of your software development budget is devoted to
> maintenance.

Why did you multi-post this article? Why not read my response to it in
comp.programming, which explains why you're onto a loser?

Email: -www. +rjh@