Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > 2003 Server Enterprise Blue Screen

2003 Server Enterprise Blue Screen

=?Utf-8?B?SHV0dHk=?=

Hi,

I have contacted Microsoft about the hotfix for the BSOD. I was told that
the hotfix was included in SP1, which I have installed already. I get the
error Page_Fault_Not_In_Correct_PageArea. The server does not boot up right
away. It restarts in a cyclical fashion and finally kicks over where I have
to login. Once logged in the BSOD shows and the rebooting occurs.

Any ideas as to what I can do to correct situation?

Thanks
--
Hutty