Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > plz help me its urgent

plz help me its urgent

Vivek Singh

hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
this programme guess who??Muahaha""

thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
out from this problem

thanks in advance

Roedy Green

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:16:59 -0700, Vivek Singh <(E-Mail Removed)>

>hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
>url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
>this programme guess who??Muahaha""
>
>thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
>out from this problem

Please translate into standard English, then I will have a chance of
understanding what you are asking.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

Lew

Roedy Green wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:16:59 -0700, Vivek Singh <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
>> hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
>> url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
>> this programme guess who??Muahaha""
>>
>> thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
>> out from this problem

> Please translate into standard English, then I will have a chance of
> understanding what you are asking.

The nearest understanding I can reach is that someone hacked the "orkut.com"
site. There is nothing in the original post to indicate relevance to a Java
newsgroup.

--
Lew

Oliver Wong

"Lew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Roedy Green wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 02:16:59 -0700, Vivek Singh <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>
>>> hi i waanna to acccess my orkut account but wen i rite orkut.com on
>>> url the massage""orkut is banned u fool,The administrator didnt write
>>> this programme guess who??Muahaha""
>>>
>>> thiis massage pop up isalways commimng any body can me help to coome
>>> out from this problem

>> Please translate into standard English, then I will have a chance of
>> understanding what you are asking.

> The nearest understanding I can reach is that someone hacked the
> "orkut.com" site. There is nothing in the original post to indicate
> relevance to a Java newsgroup.

When I go to the orkut.com site, I don't see the message cited above,
so I suspect rather that it's the OP's computer that got hacked.

- Oliver

idurai@gmail.com

Ok, I'm writing the instructions now but note: Follow exactly what's
written here and in the same sequence. Also when you open your
registry, please be careful not to mess it up or your laptop's dead!

Procedure:

1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab
2. Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but
look for the ones which have your username under the username

3. Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press
Yes
4. Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do
not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!
5. Now open My Computer
In the address bar, type "C:\heap41a" and press enter
6. Delete all the files here
7. Now go to start -> Run and type "Regedit"
8. Go to the menu EDIT --> FIND
9. Type "heap41a" here and press enter
You will get something like this "[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:
\heap(some number)\std.txt
"Press DEL. It will ask "Are you sure you wanna delete this value",
click "Yes"
Now close the registry editor

BANG! Virus is Gone!

Note: Please format all your pen drives because the virus is in that
hidden in an microsoft.exe autorun.inf which you might not find. Else
you might have to repeat all this everytime!

By the way: Now that you're here you can check the products page of
the website and check out Agloco, TIB and mGinger. Register yourself
for free if you want, there's nothing to lose!

And another suggession install a kaspersky antivirus in your
system...

If you found all this useful you can thank me sometime

Madurai.... http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)................

suneetd@gmail.com

Hey Dude,
It works!!! Thanks a ton man. Its a big relief. Owe u one. . Btw,
does this have something to do with a certain wormBrontok.c? I ran an
antivirus check after getting this message using AVG. AVG detected
wormBrontok.c as a virus but was not able to heal it.

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Ok, I'm writing the instructions now but note: Follow exactly what's
> written here and in the same sequence. Also when you open your
> registry, please be careful not to mess it up or your laptop's dead!
>
> Procedure:
>
> 1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab
> 2. Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but
> look for the ones which have your username under the username
>
> 3. Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press
> Yes
> 4. Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do
> not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!
> 5. Now open My Computer
> In the address bar, type "C:\heap41a" and press enter
> 6. Delete all the files here
> 7. Now go to start -> Run and type "Regedit"
> 8. Go to the menu EDIT --> FIND
> 9. Type "heap41a" here and press enter
> You will get something like this "[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:
> \heap(some number)\std.txt
> "Press DEL. It will ask "Are you sure you wanna delete this value",
> click "Yes"
> Now close the registry editor
>
> BANG! Virus is Gone!
>
> Note: Please format all your pen drives because the virus is in that
> hidden in an microsoft.exe autorun.inf which you might not find. Else
> you might have to repeat all this everytime!
>
> By the way: Now that you're here you can check the products page of
> the website and check out Agloco, TIB and mGinger. Register yourself
> for free if you want, there's nothing to lose!
>
> And another suggession install a kaspersky antivirus in your
> system...
>
> If you found all this useful you can thank me sometime
>
> Madurai.... (E-Mail Removed)................

rays

On Aug 1, 1:02 am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Ok, I'm writing the instructions now but note: Follow exactly what's
> written here and in the same sequence. Also when you open your
> registry, please be careful not to mess it up or your laptop's dead!
>
> Procedure:
>
> 1. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and go to the processes tab
> 2. Look for svchost.exe under the image name. There will be many but
> look for the ones which have your username under the username
>
> 3. Press DEL to kill these files. It will give you a warning, Press
> Yes
> 4. Repeat for more svchost.exe files with your username and repeat. Do
> not kill svchost.exe with system, local service or network service!
> 5. Now open My Computer
> In the address bar, type "C:\heap41a" and press enter
> 6. Delete all the files here
> 7. Now go to start -> Run and type "Regedit"
> 8. Go to the menu EDIT --> FIND
> 9. Type "heap41a" here and press enter
> You will get something like this "[winlogon] C:\heap41a\svchost.exe C:
> \heap(some number)\std.txt
> "Press DEL. It will ask "Are you sure you wanna delete this value",
> click "Yes"
> Now close the registry editor
>
> BANG! Virus is Gone!
>
> Note: Please format all your pen drives because the virus is in that
> hidden in an microsoft.exe autorun.inf which you might not find. Else
> you might have to repeat all this everytime!
>
> By the way: Now that you're here you can check the products page of
> the website and check out Agloco, TIB and mGinger. Register yourself
> for free if you want, there's nothing to lose!
>
> And another suggession install a kaspersky antivirus in your
> system...
>
> If you found all this useful you can thank me sometime
>
> Madurai.... (E-Mail Removed)................

thanx..... it works..