Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > How do you Rate Prcatice Test Exam With MS-Press 290 Book

How do you Rate Prcatice Test Exam With MS-Press 290 Book

VISCO

High Every-1

I am studying for the 290 MCP, I have MS-Press 290 book, my question is how
do you's rate the prcatice test exam on the companion CD, from Measureup,
because the book is published in 2003, is the practice exam dated now.
Thanks for your help.

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hhbg==?=

to bo honest your better of getting the papers from testking
se if any of your mates have them or you can buy them online
thats the way i passed but also read the book couple of time.

zenner

The real question is: How could you not "pass" if you got the answers before
taking the test?

A second question would be: Are you, better as a system administrator, after
feeding on someone else's work, than digesting the information and studying
all the topics instead of just what it takes to pass the exam?

Goal oriented...at any cost? Oh...Kay, seems only fair? Might as well give
up on tests for steroids in athletes too.

"chan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> to bo honest your better of getting the papers from testking
> se if any of your mates have them or you can buy them online
> thats the way i passed but also read the book couple of time.

Neil

did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?Y2hhbg==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> say
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> to bo honest your better of getting the papers from testking

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu slimy little A$$F@$#^@&! That's Cheating!!! VISCO! Stay away from
them if you want to have a cert that's worth a tinkers damn

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Programmers don't repeat themselves, they LOOP.

/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600] */

a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.

"chan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> to bo honest your better of getting the papers from testking
> se if any of your mates have them or you can buy them online
> thats the way i passed but also read the book couple of time.

zenner

The "included" exam is a decent way to track your progress, but as you
realize...it is behind the curve. Within the Help section of the test, it
should list a URL that will direct you to errata and/or update page.
However, you need to realize the object of including the exam is not as
substitute for the full flavor version you purchase from Measure Up, it's
meant as a intro to their product line. Some people have successfully passed
the exam using the included exam, but have also used TechNet, whitepapers,
KB articles..etc to fill-in, augment and update things not covered in that
version.

Measure up, Transcended are arguably the most respected, legitimate exam
simulations, they have been in the business for quite a while and stay with
in the bounds of NDA. There are others that are no more than BrainDumps,
garnering information from actual, current exams to give the user unfair
advantage by offering predigested info on possible test subject matter. If
that is your goal I just hope you have someone at your next job that can
provide a similar service. The idea is to assimilate knowledge not memorize
it.

"VISCO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23%235T%(E-Mail Removed).. .
> High Every-1
>
> I am studying for the 290 MCP, I have MS-Press 290 book, my question is
> how
> do you's rate the prcatice test exam on the companion CD, from Measureup,
> because the book is published in 2003, is the practice exam dated now.
> Thanks for your help.

Neil

did you hear "zenner" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Z9lOe.77$A%(E-Mail Removed):

> TechNet, whitepapers,
> KB articles..etc to fill-in, augment and update things not covered in
> that version.

the best

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- 98% of all constipated people don't give a crap.

Frisbee®

"/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600] */" <@> wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.

Please join me in welcoming Microcephalic S. Bob
[MCSBNGP+++#7.13.86.42.1138.2600]. MCNGP #46, heretoafter referred to as
"Bob" or possibly "McBob."

Having met all the requirements of the hallowed MCNGP certification exam,
McBob is hereby conferred upon said sacred initials.

Please to be e-mailing me an appropriate picture for our members section,
The Legendary TGP shall at once be notified to look for your account to be
elevated to full-member status, just in time to see all of us talking about
you in the private section.

Your membership kit shall be delivered forthwith via Federal Impress,
complete with a copy of the keys to the Ferrari (It's up to you to find the
actual car), your certificate, suitable for wrapping fish, instructions on
the sekrit handshake, and password to access our super sekrit pr0n section.

Congrats, McBob!

--
Fris "Half a dozen more needed for deck of cards" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com

CBIC

> Congrats, McBob!

All hail Bob. Congrats, welcome and all those other kudos.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Neil

did you hear "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Please join me in welcoming Microcephalic S. Bob
> [MCSBNGP+++#7.13.86.42.1138.2600]. MCNGP #46, heretoafter referred to

as
> "Bob" or possibly "McBob."

46?!?! Wow, if we're not carefull we'll soon be playing with a full deck!

welcome Bob...

--
Neil "Now Entering Illuminated Legion" MCNGP#30

- Shouldn't hemorrhoids be called asteroids?