Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best DVD authoring software?

Best DVD authoring software?

swordm.li

On Jul 23, 8:54 am, Ablang <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> If I wanted to make aDVD(playable in aDVDplayer) of pictures
> & videos, what software would I use to make it?
>
> I've been told to try Ulead VideoStudio, UleadDVDMovieFactory,
> and Adobe Premiere.
>
> What would you recommend?

use Total Video2Dvd Author, easy to use,

website:http://www.effectmatrix.com/total_vi...thor/index.htm

RedFox@NoDen.con

You're in the wrong group.

Go to alt.video.dvd.authoring

There is a discussion of your problem there: DVD Authoring and Burning......

Good luck.

RF
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...