Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to maketext or html files?

Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to maketext or html files?

anthonyberet

Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text
or html files?

I need to list the files and directory structure of my XP machine.

I have searched for one, but I either find they are command-line only,
are crippled shareware, or seem to have trojans.

Thanks

Mike Easter

anthonyberet wrote:
> Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make
> text or html files?
>
> I need to list the files and directory structure of my XP machine.

Check out KarenWare Power Tools
http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp Directory Printer
v5.2.3 -

VB - print or save to disk

--
Mike Easter

Plato

anthonyberet wrote:

> Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text
> or html files?
>
> I need to list the files and directory structure of my XP machine.

http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
GENERAL FILE UTILITIES
Folder Content Printers

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

allen@example.invalid

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:44:29 +0100, anthonyberet <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text
>or html files?

Anthony, karens directory printer 5.23 is very useful, I recommend it.
Info: http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

Download: http://www.karenware.com/progs/ptdirprn-setup.exe

Also, you could visit alt.comp.freeware it's a very helpful site.
Within the group there is a very good web-site called 'pricelessware'
and whilst not every participant gets involved, they do provide an
excellant guide/reference/access to tons of freeware, again, I
thoroughly reccomend it: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/
Good luck with your search!
Allen

ToyalP2

wrote:

>Could anyone recommend a freeware windows directory lister, to make text
>or html files?
>
>I need to list the files and directory structure of my XP machine.
>
>I have searched for one, but I either find they are command-line only,
>are crippled shareware, or seem to have trojans.
>
>Thanks

Go to
http://no-nonsense-software.com
and download Print Folders