Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wireless monitor

Wireless monitor

DanR

I've been told this technology exists but I can't find much info about it.
One of the bosses at work wants to install in our conference room a gadget
to an as yet non existent plasma/lcd HD monitor. In theory when someone
walks in to the conference room with a laptop equipped with this gadget the
laptop display shows up on the plasma/lcd screen. I'm thinking he wants
video and audio and the bandwidth should be good enough to show a movie clip
from the laptop to the remote monitor. So this seems to be a 2 part
contraption.
I've googled and read some about wi-fi, bluetooth and wireless USB monitors.
Anyone familiar with anything like this? If multiple technologies exist has
one proven to be better than others?