Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: wow, just wow

OT: wow, just wow

Neil

So Ben mentioned that he had to nuke a few posts earlier and I know the
account they use for that is called pssol<something or other>
@microsoft.com. here are the numbers from google groups so far this
month:

This month's top posters
191 (E-Mail Removed)
158 (E-Mail Removed)
110 (E-Mail Removed)
93 (E-Mail Removed)
82 ....
73 (E-Mail Removed)
72 {
60 (E-Mail Removed)
59 (E-Mail Removed)
50 i...@thereforeiam

while I'm in no way surprised that I spend too much time in here, I am
stunned the Ben had to clean up so much.

Ben, sorry. Consider this my appropriate "smack to the head".

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- I may have my faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.

Ben Smith

In article <Xns96B76C483B7CCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16> , guess!!!
@gmail.com says...
> So Ben mentioned that he had to nuke a few posts earlier and I know the
> account they use for that is called pssol<something or other>
> @microsoft.com. here are the numbers from google groups so far this
> month:
>
> This month's top posters
> 191 (E-Mail Removed)
> 158 (E-Mail Removed)
> 110 (E-Mail Removed)
> 93 (E-Mail Removed)
> 82 ....
> 73 (E-Mail Removed)
> 72 {
> 60 (E-Mail Removed)
> 59 (E-Mail Removed)
> 50 i...@thereforeiam
>

> while I'm in no way surprised that I spend too much time in here, I am
> stunned the Ben had to clean up so much.
>
> Ben, sorry. Consider this my appropriate "smack to the head".

You can see lots of interesting data about newsgroups on the Microsoft
Research Site - Halo.

netscan.research.microsoft.com

Jtyc

> 191 (E-Mail Removed)
> 158 (E-Mail Removed)
> 110 (E-Mail Removed)

They knocked me out of the number two spot.

*pouts*

/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600] */

Weird. I think I'm the '{'.

I have an idea that might help some with this, I'll get back to you guys on
this.

news:Xns96B76C483B7CCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> So Ben mentioned that he had to nuke a few posts earlier and I know the
> account they use for that is called pssol<something or other>
> @microsoft.com. here are the numbers from google groups so far this
> month:
>
> This month's top posters
> 191 (E-Mail Removed)
> 158 (E-Mail Removed)
> 110 (E-Mail Removed)
> 93 (E-Mail Removed)
> 82 ....
> 73 (E-Mail Removed)
> 72 {
> 60 (E-Mail Removed)
> 59 (E-Mail Removed)
> 50 i...@thereforeiam
>

> while I'm in no way surprised that I spend too much time in here, I am
> stunned the Ben had to clean up so much.
>
> Ben, sorry. Consider this my appropriate "smack to the head".
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP#30
>
> - I may have my faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.

FrisbeeŽ

"/* Microcephalic S. Bob [MCSBNGP+++ #7.13.86.42.1138.2600] */" <@> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Weird. I think I'm the '{'.
>
> I have an idea that might help some with this, I'll get back to you guys
> on this.

> news:Xns96B76C483B7CCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> So Ben mentioned that he had to nuke a few posts earlier and I know the
>> account they use for that is called pssol<something or other>
>> @microsoft.com. here are the numbers from google groups so far this
>> month:
>>
>> This month's top posters
>> 191 (E-Mail Removed)
>> 158 (E-Mail Removed)
>> 110 (E-Mail Removed)
>> 93 (E-Mail Removed)
>> 82 ....
>> 73 (E-Mail Removed)
>> 72 {
>> 60 (E-Mail Removed)
>> 59 (E-Mail Removed)
>> 50 i...@thereforeiam
>>

>> while I'm in no way surprised that I spend too much time in here, I am
>> stunned the Ben had to clean up so much.
>>
>> Ben, sorry. Consider this my appropriate "smack to the head".
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP#30
>>
>> - I may have my faults, but being wrong ain't one of them.

I'm guessing you're the "...." spot.

kpg

> netscan.research.microsoft.com

The site says: "Updated Daily"

Data collected thru: 4/21/05

FrisbeeŽ

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
news:Xns96B767EF68A8Aipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>> netscan.research.microsoft.com

> The site says: "Updated Daily"
>
> Data collected thru: 4/21/05

Tomorrow it should say:

Data collected thru: 4/22/05

The Rev [MCT]

LOL I thought this year was just dragging by...

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..
news:eX%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
> news:Xns96B767EF68A8Aipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>>> netscan.research.microsoft.com

>> The site says: "Updated Daily"
>>
>> Data collected thru: 4/21/05

> Tomorrow it should say:
>
> Data collected thru: 4/22/05

Ben Smith

In article <Xns96B767EF68A8Aipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1>,
ipost@thereforeiam says...
> > netscan.research.microsoft.com

> The site says: "Updated Daily"
>
> Data collected thru: 4/21/05

For usenet, yes. MS groups are updated daily:
http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Tech/

kpg

Ben Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> For usenet, yes. MS groups are updated daily:
> http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/Tech/

Oh...

Nevermind.

OT: Wow... just wow. FrisbeeŽ MCSE 35 07-05-2005 04:05 PM
Just saw ths PC on Ebay...WOW! Patrick Computer Information 5 02-27-2004 10:06 PM
wow, just.. wow smiley Computer Support 7 01-23-2004 03:17 AM
I just received my Digital Rebel outfit WOW! KlodtLarry Digital Photography 5 09-28-2003 06:23 AM

Advertisments