Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > windows xp shutting down

windows xp shutting down

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydGhh?=

My pc shuts down by itself while in use whether online or playing games, or
on MSN etc. We have to leave it for 5 or 10 minutes before we can switch it
on again. There is no set time pattern when in use- it can happen at any
time! Please help. Been doing this for well over a year now. Put new fan in
had a health check - no change!
--
Martha B

RobinS

Try posting your question to a group with "Windows" in the description.
This is a .Net Programming newsgroup.

Robin S.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...