Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > About c programing

About c programing

shawn

Richard Heathfield

shawn said:

> http://computer-programmings.blogspot.com

Don't bother, folks. There's one paragraph on C++, and C is mentioned in
one sentence, and that just about wraps it up.

Email: -www. +rjh@

Keith Thompson

shawn <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> http://computer-programmings.blogspot.com

I see nothing about C programming on that site.

Default User

Keith Thompson wrote:

> shawn <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> > http://computer-programmings.blogspot.com

> I see nothing about C programming on that site.

I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out. I'm seriously
thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
worth it.

Brian

Richard Heathfield

Default User said:

> Keith Thompson wrote:
>
>> shawn <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>> > http://computer-programmings.blogspot.com

>> I see nothing about C programming on that site.

> I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out.

And I can't believe how many of the witless questions asked here by
Googlies are taken seriously by so many people. I guess we all have
independent credulity levels.

> I'm seriously
> thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
> hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
> worth it.

I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In any
case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid of
most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden you of
the one that started this thread).

Email: -www. +rjh@

Richard Heathfield wrote:

> Default User said:
>
> > Keith Thompson wrote:

> >> I see nothing about C programming on that site.

> > I can't believe you and Richard actually checked it out.

> And I can't believe how many of the witless questions asked here by
> Googlies are taken seriously by so many people. I guess we all have
> independent credulity levels.

I suppose.

> > I'm seriously
> > thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
> > hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
> > worth it.

> I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In
> any case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid
> of most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden
> you of the one that started this thread).

I just can't do that, because there are good contributors that use both
those services. I wouldn't filter people by the tools they use, even
though you're right, it would eliminate much of the noise.

Brian

Richard Heathfield

> Richard Heathfield wrote:
>
>> Default User said:

<snip>
>> > I'm seriously
>> > thinking of putting a body filter in for any mention of blogspot. I
>> > hate body filters because they slow down loading, but this might be
>> > worth it.

>> I don't think it happens often enough to merit such a response. In
>> any case, adding a filter for gmail in the From will probably get rid
>> of most such articles (although admittedly it would not have ridden
>> you of the one that started this thread).

> I just can't do that, because there are good contributors that use
> both those services.

I think that depends on how flexible your killfiler is. I'm beginning to
wonder whether KNode's scoring system is not quite so stupid as I had
hitherto supposed.

Email: -www. +rjh@

Help me please : WepKey Changer Programing (Windows) Truty Wireless Networking 2 03-29-2006 10:52 PM
Simple asp.net programing question Support ASP .Net 5 01-27-2006 02:25 PM
Some Programing Required Murray J Java 5 12-24-2004 06:00 PM
structural programing valli VHDL 2 11-15-2004 02:12 PM
First try at IOS programing mmm00k@yahoo.com Cisco 0 11-18-2003 09:43 PM

Advertisments