Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Generic5.BZD trojan horse...

Generic5.BZD trojan horse...

sixstring_67@rogers.com

AVG is not reporting the Generic5 trojan anymore. I'm keeping my
fingers crossed. Here's what I did.

1. Ran AVG and it caught the Generic5 trojan 3 times over.
2. AVG was able to heal the files and send them to the vault.
3. Disabled system restore at this point.
4. Re-booted computer.
5. Turned back on System Restore
6. Ran AVG and it didn't catch any Generic 5 trojans
7. Re-booted again
8. Ran AVG and it didn't catch any Generic 5 trojans
9. Re-booted again
10. Ran AVG and it didn't catch any Generic 5 trojans

Thanks again to all for the suggestions.

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
> AVG is not reporting the Generic5 trojan anymore. I'm keeping my
> fingers crossed. Here's what I did.

Try cross posting instead of multi-posting, your post has already been
responded to in another group you posted to.

--
Leythos - (E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 to email me)

and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
'exposed to kids'.