Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Saturday Silliness

OT: Saturday Silliness

Frisbee®

http://www.oddee.com/item_87522.aspx

That first one looks like something an MCNGP'er would come up with.

Neil

did you hear "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://www.oddee.com/item_87522.aspx
>
> That first one looks like something an MCNGP'er would come up with.

Mistress, ex-wife...no good can come from that...

- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Cerebrus

On Jul 22, 10:44 pm, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> did you hear "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> say innews:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> >http://www.oddee.com/item_87522.aspx

> > That first one looks like something an MCNGP'er would come up with.

> Mistress, ex-wife...no good can come from that...

Sez who ?

Neil

did you hear Cerebrus <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:

> On Jul 22, 10:44 pm, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> did you hear "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> say

innews:ernGXcAzHHA
> (E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> >http://www.oddee.com/item_87522.aspx

>> > That first one looks like something an MCNGP'er would come up with.

>> Mistress, ex-wife...no good can come from that...

> Sez who ?

Mistress and ex-wife in same room...unlikely to be good...unless you have
a million bucks, in which case you can do 2 chicks at the same time...

- I'm terribly sorry, but I absolutely refuse to apologize.

Consultant

cuz thats what it would take for a dude like me to get two chicks at the
same time

news:Xns9976EEC4833ADneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear Cerebrus <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com:
>
>> On Jul 22, 10:44 pm, Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> did you hear "Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> say

> innews:ernGXcAzHHA
>> (E-Mail Removed):

>>> Mistress, ex-wife...no good can come from that...

>> Sez who ?
>>

> Mistress and ex-wife in same room...unlikely to be good...unless you have
> a million bucks, in which case you can do 2 chicks at the same time...
>
> --
> The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
>

> - I'm terribly sorry, but I absolutely refuse to apologize.

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> cuz thats what it would take for a dude like me to get two chicks at the
> same time

You know damned right

- I object to sex on TV. I keep falling off!

Re: Just a bit of silliness Larry Gates C Programming 45 03-09-2009 04:55 AM
Avoiding Silliness Luc The Perverse Java 9 06-28-2006 10:34 PM
OT: Saturday Silliness Frisbee® MCSE 6 05-07-2006 10:10 PM
OT: Saturday Silliness TechGeekPro MCSE 0 08-01-2004 01:20 AM
SEARCH ENGINE SILLINESS ChrisCoaster Computer Information 2 11-29-2003 02:45 PM

Advertisments