Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > whats .bmp

whats .bmp

Neil

did you hear "stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:hRtMe.7651$(E-Mail Removed):

> some of the icons on my computer say .bmp after them, what does that
> mean? when I double click them - they all have pictures. But the other
> pictures I have, from my digital camera say .jpg. when i change the
> .bmp to .jpg though it does not work.
>
> any ideas?
>
> stan

I'm away ONE FREAKIN AFTERNOON!!!!!

crap I missed a ton of entertainment...

--
Neil MCNGP#30

- Hit any user to continue.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ spewed across the ether:

>> Microsoft can get their own pliers. Looks like they are gonna need a
>> .Net, too.

> IFYPFY

That one has holes in it.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Kline Sphere

http://tinyurl.com/9hh9m

sfw, unless you're gary-us

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> sfw, unless you're gary-us

Funny... that particular vehicle was on my SOI test.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kline Sphere spewed across the ether:

> http://tinyurl.com/9hh9m
>
> sfw, unless you're gary-us
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Cool! I had often wondered how to differentiate the BMP-2IFV from a BMP-1.
I feel so much better now.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

kpg

So a clearly marked OT buttracing gets zapped but
what's a bmp stays? And how is that on topic?????

--
kpg
www.MCNGP.com is a glitch in the Matrix

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

> So a clearly marked OT buttracing gets zapped but
> what's a bmp stays? And how is that on topic?????

Because "What's a .bmp" was OBVIOUSLY a legit question.

--
JaR
Thug 10110

Briscobar

kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

> So a clearly marked OT buttracing gets zapped but
> what's a bmp stays? And how is that on topic?????

Yeah, Ben, what gives? Do you not like buttracing?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

Kline Sphere

>> So a clearly marked OT buttracing gets zapped but
>> what's a bmp stays? And how is that on topic?????

>Because "What's a .bmp" was OBVIOUSLY a legit question.

next we'll get 'what is a BMD' or 'what is a BTR', jeez why these
people can't google for russian hardware is beyond me....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Jtyc

> next we'll get 'what is a BMD' or 'what is a BTR', jeez why these
> people can't google for russian hardware is beyond me....

BTR's are the worst because of the variations and having to know the subtle
differences... Using the exhaust is one method of distinguishing the
difference but you don't always get a good view of it.

sometimes I really miss my old job...

I don't know whats wrong!!! =?Utf-8?B?S2lt?= Wireless Networking 2 09-08-2005 08:21 AM
whats this error?? Neo VHDL 4 01-31-2005 12:47 PM
Whats happening to my router? Bryan Martin Cisco 5 01-10-2004 01:23 AM
$v = shift OR$_[0] on a filehandle, whats teh difereence Eduard W. Lohmann Perl 1 12-02-2003 06:30 PM
perl 6 syntax ?? whats changed ?? DukeNM Perl 0 12-01-2003 11:00 AM

Advertisments