Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Finding you MCSE Certification #

Finding you MCSE Certification #

=?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

How do you find your certification #? I passed all the tests, but do not have
a copy of the certificate any longer.

Techie

Earth to Tom, how the hell can you be a MCSE if you can not answer this
simple question? You must be a troll looking for a beating

--
Techie
MCNGP # 21
"Tom" <Tom @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you find your certification #? I passed all the tests, but do not
> have
> a copy of the certificate any longer.

Consultant

it's in your rectum

"Tom" <Tom @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you find your certification #? I passed all the tests, but do not
> have
> a copy of the certificate any longer.

=?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=

I'm sure that guy stan would love to help you find it (see dudes!/cool it
worked...)

bet he's been in an as$ or two. out with the j0bby jabber
--
m0rk

"Consultant" wrote:

> it's in your rectum
>

> "Tom" <Tom @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do you find your certification #? I passed all the tests, but do not
> > have
> > a copy of the certificate any longer.

Ben Smith

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, =?Utf-
8?B?VG9t?= <Tom @discussions.microsoft.com> says...
> How do you find your certification #? I passed all the tests, but do not have
> a copy of the certificate any longer.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...worldsites.asp

stan

When you find your MCSE, can you send me a colour photocopy, or even better
can you send me a scan of it. My buddie chuck sez that it it is about 300
dpi, then the quality should look real. I cant wait to get my certificate!

stan
______________________________
MCNGP#69
mcngp.com
I'm joining the group dood.

"Tom" <Tom @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you find your certification #? I passed all the tests, but do not
> have
> a copy of the certificate any longer.

catwalker63

"stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:UPBMe.259$(E-Mail Removed):

> stan
> ______________________________
><unearned cert snipped>
> mcngp.com
> I'm joining the group dood.

You are not an MCNGP. You have to be invited and that ain't happenin'.

You may end up with the dubious honor of Lamer of the Week though.

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

CBIC

stan wrote:
> When you find your MCSE, can you send me a colour photocopy, or even
> better can you send me a scan of it. My buddie chuck sez that it it
> is about 300 dpi, then the quality should look real. I cant wait to
> get my certificate!

Just don't send it a .bmp. It only confuses it. BTW stop signing your posts
as if you are MCNGP. You are a butt-plug.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Jtyc

Spark plug?

CBIC

Jtyc wrote:
> Spark plug?

If that's what he's into, who am I to judge?