Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > locating a download

locating a download

crashbang1

Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
the wrong place.
I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
called Wolf creek.
All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

themuffinm@n

go out of front door proceed to tesco or woolworths
prob find it there

"crashbang1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
> the wrong place.
> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
> called Wolf creek.
> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

Alfred

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:59:03 +0100, crashbang1
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>themuffinm@n wrote:
>> go out of front door proceed to tesco or woolworths
>> prob find it there
>>

>> "crashbang1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>>> the wrong place.
>>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>>> called Wolf creek.
>>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

>No they havn't

Amazon.co.uk
24 in stock from 3.95

crashbang1

themuffinm@n wrote:
> go out of front door proceed to tesco or woolworths
> prob find it there
>

> "crashbang1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>> the wrong place.
>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>> called Wolf creek.
>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

No they havn't

SJP

"crashbang1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
> the wrong place.
> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
> called Wolf creek.
> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/10605...k/Product.html

Cub

"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> "crashbang1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>> the wrong place.
>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>> called Wolf creek.
>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

> http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/10605...k/Product.html

cheaper than the bandwidth to download it

crashbang1

Cub wrote:
> "SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "crashbang1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>>> the wrong place.
>>> I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>>> called Wolf creek.
>>> All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>>> Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

>> http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/10605...k/Product.html
>>

> cheaper than the bandwidth to download it

Brill,

Cnut

"SJP" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=Wolf+creek
Get a torrent, get bitlord: http://www.bitlord.com/
and download the ****er!

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

crashbang1 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello, I have never downloaded a film or music, so I might be looking in
>the wrong place.
>I want to download a real shocker I saw a while back, an Aussie film
>called Wolf creek.
>All my searches end up with clips or write ups etc.
>Would someone be so kind as to guide me to a possible download source?

Make sure you can see the file or directory.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...l62.html#winxp

--

http://www.freewayblogger.com/images_3/ndied.jpg

english_dude@london.com

Out of curiosity I just downloaded and watched Wolf Creek, and can
understand why Quentin Tarantino called it the scariest film he had
ever seen.