Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday Madness

OT: Monday Madness

FrisbeeŽ

Link courtesy of The Rev

http://flasharcade.com/game.php?urinal&2

Neil

did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Link courtesy of The Rev
>
> http://flasharcade.com/game.php?urinal&2

I'm sure I saw this first in the late 90's

--
Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

- He was a wise man who invented beer. --Plato

Ben Smith

In article <Xns96B3AF7FD32B5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16> , guess!!!
@gmail.com says...
> Subject: Re: OT: Monday Madness
> From: Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
> did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Link courtesy of The Rev
> >
> > http://flasharcade.com/game.php?urinal&2
> >

> I'm sure I saw this first in the late 90's
>
> --
> Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30
>
> - He was a wise man who invented beer. --Plato

Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.

Neil

did you hear Ben Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.

no I was having a case of the "Mondays"

--
Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

- A penny saved is worthless.

The Rev [MCT]

I beleive you'd get your a$$ kicked for sayin somthin like that where I work
man.

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..
news:Xns96B45F68D9CAFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear Ben Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
>> Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.

> no I was having a case of the "Mondays"
>
> --
> Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30
>
> - A penny saved is worthless.

Briscobar

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

Sh!t man, I believe you'd get yer @ss kicked for saying something like that.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
>>
>> did you hear Ben Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>>
>>> Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.

>> no I was having a case of the "Mondays"

> Sh!t man, I believe you'd get yer @ss kicked for saying something like
> that.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> www.mcngp.com looks like a bunch of random letters. But it's not.

it's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care

--
Neil MCNGP#30
- Modem pickup line: "Wow, you have a nice baud!"

Neil

did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

PC LOAD LETTER?!?! WHAT THE @#@$ DOES THAT MEAN?

--
Neil MCNGP#30
- No sentence fragments.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
>>
>> did you hear Ben Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>>
>>> Looks like someone is having a low self-esteam day.

>> no I was having a case of the "Mondays"

> Sh!t man, I believe you'd get yer @ss kicked for saying something like
> that.

I believe we have a tie... 9:39 for both you and The Rev.

DYHTBQITHCH {$1 to RSFC}

The Rev [MCT]

Haven't we had this conversation before?

--
rev

MCT/MCNGP #44
..
news:Xns96B464C844374neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

OT: Monday Madness FrisbeeŽ MCSE 15 03-15-2006 09:22 PM
OT: Monday Madness FrisbeeŽ MCSE 31 12-14-2005 07:57 PM
OT: More Monday Madness Briscobar MCSE 2 08-16-2005 07:49 PM
OT: Monday Madness =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 15 03-22-2005 06:47 PM
Madness, I call it madness Marius Horak ASP .Net Datagrid Control 2 06-04-2004 02:28 PM

Advertisments