Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Most Beautiful Photos I've Ever Seen

Most Beautiful Photos I've Ever Seen

patetc

We stopped in a gallery last night and saw a collection of the most
beautiful photos I've ever seen. They range from postcard size to
2+ft x 6+ feet. They were out of my price range of course but the
technology used was outstanding. They're called Ultra High Definition
Photography.

To see for yourself what this man has done, go to www.renaissancethegallery.com

The photos on the website don't do them justice but you can check the
client list to see how some were used. Very impressive

Pat

Figgy

"patetc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> We stopped in a gallery last night and saw a collection of the most
> beautiful photos I've ever seen. They range from postcard size to
> 2+ft x 6+ feet. They were out of my price range of course but the
> technology used was outstanding. They're called Ultra High Definition
> Photography.
>
> To see for yourself what this man has done, go to
> www.renaissancethegallery.com
>
> The photos on the website don't do them justice but you can check the
> client list to see how some were used. Very impressive
>
> Pat

wow

teflon

On 21/7/07 13:18, in article
(E-Mail Removed) m, "patetc"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> We stopped in a gallery last night and saw a collection of the most
> beautiful photos I've ever seen. They range from postcard size to
> 2+ft x 6+ feet. They were out of my price range of course but the
> technology used was outstanding. They're called Ultra High Definition
> Photography.
>
> To see for yourself what this man has done, go to
> www.renaissancethegallery.com
>
> The photos on the website don't do them justice but you can check the
> client list to see how some were used. Very impressive
>
> Pat

Nice pictures, though I think you've over-hyped them.

You know the photographer? ;]

Matt Ion

patetc wrote:
> We stopped in a gallery last night and saw a collection of the most
> beautiful photos I've ever seen. They range from postcard size to
> 2+ft x 6+ feet. They were out of my price range of course but the
> technology used was outstanding. They're called Ultra High Definition
> Photography.
>
> To see for yourself what this man has done, go to www.renaissancethegallery.com
>
> The photos on the website don't do them justice but you can check the
> client list to see how some were used. Very impressive

Nice picture's. Yet another failure of our modern 'school 'system and
the inability to properly use apo'strophe's.

Allen

Matt Ion wrote:
> patetc wrote:
>> We stopped in a gallery last night and saw a collection of the most
>> beautiful photos I've ever seen. They range from postcard size to
>> 2+ft x 6+ feet. They were out of my price range of course but the
>> technology used was outstanding. They're called Ultra High Definition
>> Photography.
>>
>> To see for yourself what this man has done, go to
>> www.renaissancethegallery.com
>>
>> The photos on the website don't do them justice but you can check the
>> client list to see how some were used. Very impressive

> Nice picture's. Yet another failure of our modern 'school 'system and
> the inability to properly use apo'strophe's.

Please explain what you are talking about. The only misuse I've seen in
this thread is yours, which I assume was intended as sarcasm. Perhaps
there have been some responses that died at the hand of my killfile.
Allen

Matt Ion

Allen wrote:
> Matt Ion wrote:
>> patetc wrote:
>>> We stopped in a gallery last night and saw a collection of the most
>>> beautiful photos I've ever seen. They range from postcard size to
>>> 2+ft x 6+ feet. They were out of my price range of course but the
>>> technology used was outstanding. They're called Ultra High Definition
>>> Photography.
>>>
>>> To see for yourself what this man has done, go to
>>> www.renaissancethegallery.com
>>>
>>> The photos on the website don't do them justice but you can check the
>>> client list to see how some were used. Very impressive

>> Nice picture's. Yet another failure of our modern 'school 'system and
>> the inability to properly use apo'strophe's.

> Please explain what you are talking about. The only misuse I've seen in
> this thread is yours, which I assume was intended as sarcasm. Perhaps
> there have been some responses that died at the hand of my killfile.
> Allen

"Miscellaneous Gallery", main page: "#14 Blue Angel's July 2, 2004"
The apostrophe misuse is rampant and grates on me like sand in the
underwear.

Also, "#17 NASCar Bristol Spring 2004" (the proper acronym is "NASCAR",
the AR stands for "Auto Racing", it's not just "Car" stuck on the end of
"National Associate of Stock" This person is trying to sell his
professional photo service, but I'd be leery of hiring a "professional"
that can't get my business name correct.

Allen

Matt Ion wrote:
> Allen wrote:
>> Matt Ion wrote:

>>> Nice picture's. Yet another failure of our modern 'school 'system
>>> and the inability to properly use apo'strophe's.

>> Please explain what you are talking about. The only misuse I've seen
>> in this thread is yours, which I assume was intended as sarcasm.
>> Perhaps there have been some responses that died at the hand of my
>> killfile.
>> Allen

> "Miscellaneous Gallery", main page: "#14 Blue Angel's July 2, 2004"
> The apostrophe misuse is rampant and grates on me like sand in the
> underwear.
>
> Also, "#17 NASCar Bristol Spring 2004" (the proper acronym is "NASCAR",
> the AR stands for "Auto Racing", it's not just "Car" stuck on the end of
> "National Associate of Stock" This person is trying to sell his
> professional photo service, but I'd be leery of hiring a "professional"
> that can't get my business name correct.

Thanks. I was just looking at the posts themselves and didn't think
about the link. I share your concerns about those who can't (or won't)
learn the simplest rules about our language. I must add that some of the
rules are ridiculous (for instance, splitting infinitives or ending
sentences with prepositions) and I refuse to follow them if they confuse
the meaning of the message.
Allen

C J Campbell

On 2007-07-21 05:18:06 -0700, patetc <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> We stopped in a gallery last night and saw a collection of the most
> beautiful photos I've ever seen. They range from postcard size to
> 2+ft x 6+ feet. They were out of my price range of course but the
> technology used was outstanding. They're called Ultra High Definition
> Photography.
>
> To see for yourself what this man has done, go to www.renaissancethegallery.com
>
> The photos on the website don't do them justice but you can check the
> client list to see how some were used. Very impressive
>
> Pat

His technique is not new, but he is a master at it. He is simply
shooting multiple frames at different focal lengths and stitching them
together to create a high resolution (probably 200Mb or more) photo.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Ron Hunter

Allen wrote:
> Matt Ion wrote:
>> Allen wrote:

>>> Please explain what you are talking about. The only misuse I've seen
>>> in this thread is yours, which I assume was intended as sarcasm.
>>> Perhaps there have been some responses that died at the hand of my
>>> killfile.
>>> Allen

>> "Miscellaneous Gallery", main page: "#14 Blue Angel's July 2, 2004"
>> The apostrophe misuse is rampant and grates on me like sand in the
>> underwear.
>>
>> Also, "#17 NASCar Bristol Spring 2004" (the proper acronym is
>> "NASCAR", the AR stands for "Auto Racing", it's not just "Car" stuck
>> on the end of "National Associate of Stock" This person is trying to
>> sell his professional photo service, but I'd be leery of hiring a
>> "professional" that can't get my business name correct.
>>

> Thanks. I was just looking at the posts themselves and didn't think
> about the link. I share your concerns about those who can't (or won't)
> learn the simplest rules about our language. I must add that some of the
> rules are ridiculous (for instance, splitting infinitives or ending
> sentences with prepositions) and I refuse to follow them if they confuse
> the meaning of the message.
> Allen

I try to follow good grammar practices, but refuse to follow the current
'rule' that states a final period is not to be put outside a quotation
mark. I was taught, and firmly believe, that the ONLY thing that goes
in a quotation mark is the material quoted, and violating that can
drastically change the meaning of the quotation. Example:
Did Patrick Henry say, "Give me liberty or give me death?"

That is the 'proper' way to write the sentence, according to current
grammar rules. Obviously, Patrick Henry would be upset by use of the
question mark within the quotation. To me, the proper way to do this
sentence would be:
Did Patrick Henry say, "Give me liberty, or give me death!". This one
drives me to distraction.

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Ron Hunter <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Allen wrote:
> > Matt Ion wrote:

> >> "Miscellaneous Gallery", main page: "#14 Blue Angel's July 2, 2004"
> >> The apostrophe misuse is rampant and grates on me like sand in the
> >> underwear.
> >>
> >> Also, "#17 NASCar Bristol Spring 2004" (the proper acronym is
> >> "NASCAR", the AR stands for "Auto Racing", it's not just "Car" stuck
> >> on the end of "National Associate of Stock" This person is trying to
> >> sell his professional photo service, but I'd be leery of hiring a
> >> "professional" that can't get my business name correct.
> >>

> > Thanks. I was just looking at the posts themselves and didn't think
> > about the link. I share your concerns about those who can't (or won't)
> > learn the simplest rules about our language. I must add that some of the
> > rules are ridiculous (for instance, splitting infinitives or ending
> > sentences with prepositions) and I refuse to follow them if they confuse
> > the meaning of the message.
> > Allen

> I try to follow good grammar practices, but refuse to follow the current
> 'rule' that states a final period is not to be put outside a quotation
> mark. I was taught, and firmly believe, that the ONLY thing that goes
> in a quotation mark is the material quoted, and violating that can
> drastically change the meaning of the quotation. Example:
> Did Patrick Henry say, "Give me liberty or give me death?"
>
> That is the 'proper' way to write the sentence, according to current
> grammar rules. Obviously, Patrick Henry would be upset by use of the
> question mark within the quotation. To me, the proper way to do this
> sentence would be:
> Did Patrick Henry say, "Give me liberty, or give me death!". This one
> drives me to distraction.

Punctuation is very important - take a look at the following:

Dear John:
I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind,
thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and
inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no
feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy--will you
let me be yours?
Gloria