Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Plz.. suggest me best 'Questions & Answers' sites, blogs, forums.. on Science and Technology and Computers.

Plz.. suggest me best 'Questions & Answers' sites, blogs, forums.. on Science and Technology and Computers.

Giri

I have lot of doubts to clear on Science and Technology and Computer,
Softwares. I want best blogs or forums for get ansowers on my
questions. Plz.. choose me some content, links.

Thanks in advance!