Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > download 70-270 ebook

download 70-270 ebook

Techie

Gee back two whole days and already I have a fan club man I miss this place

--
Techie
MCNGP # 21
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> What a dumbass... go study the rest of windows xp components instead of
> wasting time on this discussion groups.
>
> AJ
> MCSE MCSA

masoud salimi

If I mistake, apologize from all
But only I canít clarify my purpose on that text.
I want an URL for buy it.

Anyway , thank for your bitter answers

"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Sp0Me.7699$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> So you want to steal copyrighted material and you want our help in doing

it
> eh? So not only are you a cheap bastard you are a stupid one, please go

play
> in a minefield
>
> --
> Techie
> MCNGP # 21
> http://www.mcngp.com/
> "masoud salimi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hello all
> >
> > I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
> > Windows XP Professional" Microsoft press e-book
> > but I don't know from where.
> > also, by search in yahoo and Google I don't reach to my goal?
> > do you have URL for free download this book?
> >
> > thanks for your help

masoud salimi

thanks

"Ben Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, fkjhw831
> @irangate.net says...
> > hello all
> >
> > I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
> > Windows XP Professional" Microsoft press e-book
> > but I don=3Ft know from where.
> > also, by search in yahoo and Google I don=3Ft reach to my goal?
> > do you have URL for free download this book?
> >
> > thanks for your help
> >

> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...935903-2223811

masoud salimi

yes i want to buy it