Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > download 70-270 ebook

download 70-270 ebook

Techie

So you want to steal copyrighted material and you want our help in doing it
eh? So not only are you a cheap bastard you are a stupid one, please go play
in a minefield

--
Techie
MCNGP # 21
"masoud salimi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello all
>
> I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
> Windows XP Professional" Microsoft press e-book
> but I don't know from where.
> also, by search in yahoo and Google I don't reach to my goal?
> do you have URL for free download this book?
>
> thanks for your help

catwalker63

"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Sp0Me.7699$(E-Mail Removed):

> So you want to steal copyrighted material and you want our help in
> doing it eh? So not only are you a cheap bastard you are a stupid one,
> please go play in a minefield

I think you're just trying to get on the "league" list this week. <eg>

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

=?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=

> > I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
> > Windows XP Professional" ...do you have URL for free download this book?

*snip*

The number for that particular title is 70-270. Which might be the reason
why you are not finding anything. Although, if you cannot get that right; the
MCSE is probably not for you. Maybe somebody else on this newsgroup can
suggest an alternate career path.

I bought my copy, why shouldn't you? Additionally, it's easier on your eyes
to read the book on paper, rather than on ebook.

One last thought; the book will make a great doorstop for when you discover
the inevitable

m0rk

Honesty pays, but not enough for some...

Techie

Well membership does have its privileges

--
Techie
MCNGP # 21
news:Xns96B34FECC72AEcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:Sp0Me.7699$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> So you want to steal copyrighted material and you want our help in
>> doing it eh? So not only are you a cheap bastard you are a stupid one,
>> please go play in a minefield
>>

> I think you're just trying to get on the "league" list this week. <eg>
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP, MCSA, MCSE
> MCNGP #43
> www.mcngp.com
> faq.mcngp.com

Kline Sphere

Here's an idea, why not buy the book!!!

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:34:46 +0430, "masoud salimi"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hello all
>
>I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
>Windows XP Professional" Microsoft press e-book
>but I donít know from where.
>also, by search in yahoo and Google I donít reach to my goal?
>do you have URL for free download this book?
>
>thanks for your help

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Techie

That would cost money

--
Techie
MCNGP # 21
"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here's an idea, why not buy the book!!!
>
> On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:34:46 +0430, "masoud salimi"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>hello all
>>
>>I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
>>Windows XP Professional" Microsoft press e-book
>>but I don't know from where.
>>also, by search in yahoo and Google I don't reach to my goal?
>>do you have URL for free download this book?
>>
>>thanks for your help
>>

> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:9v2Me.5991
$(E-Mail Removed):

> That would cost money

and require ethics

--
Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

- Dear, do you think we should we tell the children when we move?

Techie

Damn things always get in the way
--
Techie
MCNGP # 21
news:Xns96B378F836E3Aneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:9v2Me.5991
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> That would cost money

> and require ethics
>
> --
> Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30
>

> - Dear, do you think we should we tell the children when we move?

CBIC

> One last thought; the book will make a great doorstop for when you
> discover the inevitable

2 points for style.
>--

aka
Doom MCNGP #38
Some people are like a Slinky.
Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.

Techie

Style what are you the Canadian judge??? This is smashmouth posting the hell
with posting

--
Techie
MCNGP # 21