Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Peerflix - Trading DVDs ( DVD CD Trader )

Peerflix - Trading DVDs ( DVD CD Trader )

cdshonna

>Peerflix might be a good idea, but
>in fact, it does not really work for me. I put more than 25 >titles on it, then
>waited.... waited and waited...... to see nothing happening. >Maybee I don't have
>the most recent DVD's, but I still think my collection is decent.

Is this typical of Peerflix and other trade sites?

I'm not looking to try Peerflix out, but trying a new approach
where I accept virtually ANY mainstream titles in trade.

Any one have any experience with the trade sites? What percentage
of your titles listed have been successfully traded?

--
DVD CD Trader - Trade Collections and Lots
Use promo# a112 and receive $1.00 off your first trade

sandy58

On Jul 21, 3:55 am, cdshonna <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Peerflix might be a good idea, but
> >in fact, it does not really work for me. I put more than 25 >titles on it, then
> >waited.... waited and waited...... to see nothing happening. >Maybee I don't have
> >the most recent DVD's, but I still think my collection is decent.

> Is this typical of Peerflix and other trade sites?
>
> I'm not looking to try Peerflix out, but trying a new approach
> where I accept virtually ANY mainstream titles in trade.
>
> Any one have any experience with the trade sites? What percentage
> of your titles listed have been successfully traded?
>
> --
> DVD CD Trader - Trade Collections and Lots
> Use promo# a112 and receive $1.00 off your first tradehttp://dvdcdtrader.com

I use Bearshare. It allows settings better than most P2P sites & has
Bitzi checker (for a check on validity of movies for download) so that
duds (ie; porn & renamed rubbish) are not a problem.