Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > help setting up ICS on wireless network!!!

help setting up ICS on wireless network!!!

Taquin Noel

ok here's the scenario...

1 PC and 1 notebook both running Windows XP Pro

PC has a linksys wireless card, notebook has a dlink wireless card.

I also have a Linksys WAP. I see the network properly but anytime i try to
setup ICS it doesn't work.

all are on the 192.168.0.x network and the dialup is setup to share the
connection through the wireless connection. when i goto the laptop it still
doesn't work.

what am i doing wrong?

mikeFNB

go here